Community Mental Health Teams (CMHT)
There are three main Community Mental Health Teams working across the Rochdale Borough, with the additional services below:
Treatment Support TeamThis team provides support to people who take certain medications.
Recovery TeamThis team provides support to those who no longer need ongoing case management.
Review TeamThis team works with those who live in:
- Long term secure settings
- Supported living
- Residential and nursing placements.
- Adult Care Services
- Getting an advocate to speak on my behalf
- Our Rochdale Service Directory, information on Adult Care Services for Rochdale Borough residents and their carers
- Paying for non-residential care
- Paying for residential care
- Request a Care and Support assessment or Carers assessment
- Will I have to pay for services?