Rochdale Stay Well

Rochdale Stay Well will provide you with information and advice on the type of services that Adult Care has to offer. If you feel you need care and support from Adult Care, we will need to work out what your care and support needs are and what you could pay towards the cost of your care and support.

You can find out what your contribution will be for your care and support by using the online calculator in the paying for care and support services section.

You may want to arrange your own care and support by visiting the Our Rochdale Service Directory to see what support is available in your local community.
Contact Adult Care: to discuss your care and support needs or your needs as a carer, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:45pm:
Tel: 0300 303 8886
Alternatively you can email Adult Care any time at

In an emergency at all other times including bank holidays you can contact the Emergency Duty Team (EDT):
Tel: 0300 303 8875

Report abuse or neglect: if you are at risk of abuse or neglect or suspect someone else is, please report your concerns immediately to

Hearing impaired? Send an emergency SMS text message to the 999 service. To make an emergency call if you have a hearing impairment, please see the emergencysms website

If you would like to leave any feedback about the Rochdale Stay Well site then please email Adult Care's Performance & Quality team at